sometimes i think i do just to prove to myself that i can do it
but i'm still okay with it
i'm against periods today i'm not sure why it did make it difficult to type out my paper proposal for teresa because i kept not putting them in i don't think she'd be too happy with me if i did that
i like theatre i'm glad it is a substantial portion of my life
i also like theological discussions in the bean with people who don't have a stick up their ass those are nice
i also really like to wear clothes in lots of layers for some reason it makes me happy
i also like most of you
2 comments:
when it said period, I panicked. Then I realized you ment the prunctuation.
Seriously.
when you said period it made me think of camp when you announced that to everyone in the office.. funny stuff!
Hope all is well in your soul ;)
We also need to go to the crossing sometime and watch movies with Margie.
If you didn't update this.. I wouldn't know if you were still alive..
crazy.
Post a Comment